About this Event
Massey University welcomes you to take an inside look into the Bachelor of Food Technology (Honours) programme! This is a great opportunity to learn more about the world of Food technology with our lecturers and current students.
YOU WILL GET TO:
- Learn about the cheese making process, where you will make a simple fresh cheese using the same principles used in the food industry today.
- Come and make your own alginate pearl balls, play with colours and create similar pearl ball you can find in your bubble tea drinks.
- Check out the good microorganisms that are in your yoghurt
- Learn why we need to understand the physics of food and flow
- Take part in food tasting sessions
- Learn about colour matching for food
- Play our sports drink computer game
Secure your ticket as places are limited! Register here